L'Année philologique on the Internet
L'Année philologique on the Internet is the digital version of L'Année philologique, a database published by the Société Internationale de Bibliographie Classique, in collaboration with the Society for Classical Studies (founed as the American Philological Association).
What's new ?
- Current content: L'Année philologique on the Internet covers 87 years of classical bibliography with volumes 1 (1924-1926) to 83 (2012).
- Last Update: 17,000 records from volume 83 (2012) are now online (07/22/2014).
- Statement: As the CNRS stopped its participation to SIBC and L'Année philologique, publications from France and other countries for which the French Office is responsible are momentarily not indexed. A new French Office will be set up with the University Lille 3 in January 2015. Both SIBC and the new French Office will strive to deal with any backlog in indexing as quickly as possible.
- New features:
- Now available: faceted search with six criteria for refining your results (modern authors, ancient authors and texts, subjects and disciplines, date, language, and document type).
- OpenURL links for citations of ancient texts are now available in L'Année philologique. The links use CWKB, a service provided by the American Philological Association.
- Click here to download a file that will enable EndNote to search and download information from APh online.
- Current status: the service is available.